The Cover Letter negotiation process is still pending

I received a second counter offer on the cover letter domain. Early last week, a private party made an offer on a cover letter domain.

The counter offer is nowhere near what I’m looking to make on the domain. I’m in no rush to sell the domain. However, the buyer is still interested in acquiring the domain.

Once the private party reaches my minimum amount, I will accept the offer. Until then, I plan to stay within the price point. I devised a strategy to demonstrate my interest in keeping the deal alive.

I don’t mind the negotiation process, especially when it involves a good domain. I believe the domain will be worth the amount I’m asking in the next year. Four web directory listings can net close to $600 per year.

The buyer has to increase their offer in order to acquire the domain. I’m withholding the domain name until a deal is reached. I will keep you all posted. Thanks.

Advertisements
Explore posts in the same categories: cover letter, resume domains

Tags: , , , , ,

You can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: